Your privacy is critically important to us.
Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. is located at:Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.
PO Box 14 Sykesville, MD 21784
Like most website operators, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://Stop.Cooking blog posts. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s websites choose to interact with Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. in ways that require Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://Stop.Cooking to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Https://Stop.Cooking uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s behalf or to provide services available at Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc., third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://Stop.Cooking and have supplied your email address, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. – by purchasing Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
If Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc., or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Reserve a SueChef Terms and Conditions
1. SueChef Reservation: Thank you for placing a Reservation for a SueChef. By making your Reservation, you have secured a SueChef once production begins and will be entitled to a 30% discount off of list price. This discount cannot be combined or stacked with any other promotions, offers, or discounts including the SueChef Discount Promotion.
2. Effective Date: Your Reservation becomes effective when (1) you place your Reservation and (2) we receive your Reservation Payment.
3. Order Process: When the start of production of SueChef nears, we will contact you for full payment and shipping details for your SueChef. Until you purchase a SueChef, your Reservation may be cancelled at any time, in which case you will receive a full refund of your Reservation Payment.
4. Acknowledgements; Non-Transferable: You understand that we will not hold your Reservation Payment separately or in an escrow or trust fund or pay any interest on your Reservation Payment. Your Reservation is not transferable or assignable to another party without the prior written approval of Counter Intuitive Cooking Inc.
SueChef Discount Promotion Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Promotion page and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 1st, 2019 and ending May 31st, 2020. All online entries must be received by May 31st, 2019 11:59PM EST. Promotional period may end early or be extended. If Promotional period end date changes, at least one month notice will be announced.
- How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Promotion site. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc..
- Prizes: All participants will receive a 10% discount on pre-orders of a SueChef valued at approximately $50 upon sign up for the Promotion. Participants whose referral codes are used by five to nine eligible entries shall receive a 10% discount on pre-orders of a SueChef valued at approximately $50 in addition to the 10% discount valued at $50 for signing up. Participants whose referral codes are used by ten to fourteen eligible entries shall receive a 20% discount on pre-orders of a SueChef valued at approximately $100 in addition to the 10% discount valued at $50 for signing up. Participants whose referral codes are used by fifteen to nineteen eligible entries shall receive a 30% discount on pre-orders of a SueChef valued at approximately $150 in addition to the 10% discount valued at $50 for signing up. Participants whose referral codes are used by twenty or more eligible entries shall receive a 40% discount on pre-orders of a SueChef valued at approximately $200 in addition to the 10% discount valued at $50 for signing up. The five participants whose referral codes are used for the most eligible entries will receive one SueChef with an approximate retail value of $500, but will not receive the discounts previously identified. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Participants will be notified of their results via email to the email address they entered the Promotion with within thirty (30) days following the end of the promotional period. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.. Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc.. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITIED STATES OF AMERICA AND MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. PO Box 14 Sykesville, MD 21784. Requests must be received no later than June 30th, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Counter-Intuitive Cooking Inc. PO Box 14 Sykesville, MD 21784